TERMS & CONDITIONS
All information and/or content provided by Laurie Beth Jones’ website is protected by copyright and/or trademark laws, and is owned by Laurie Beth Jones. This information and/or content includes, but is not limited to, graphics, images, photographs, intellectual property, text.
Path Elements Profile, PEP, the Four Elements, Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, and the PEP logo are trademarks or registered trademarks in the United States and other countries.
Laurie Beth Jones services and products are made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the information or content to sell a product or service. If you want to make commercial use of the Laurie Beth Jones products, you must become a licensed trainer/reseller and enter into an annually renewable license agreement with Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. If you have questions related to this restriction, contact us.
By accessing and browsing our site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all Terms and Conditions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Path Elements Profile™ publishes information on the Internet to enhance public access to our information. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Path Elements Profile expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Specific to PEP® profiles and other related materials: These items are not intended for use as a predictive tool for success in employment or in a particular job classification. Nor are they intended for use as a guaranty or warranty of success in relating, working, behaving. These items are self-discovery tools.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING BEHAVIORAL STYLE ASSESSMENTS AND SUPPORTING MATERIAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OPERABILITY, OR USEFULNESS OF ASSESSMENTS OR THE RESULTS THEREOF.
Path Elements Profile makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Path Elements Profile or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
Although the information and profile assessments contained herein, and on the Path Elements Profile web sites, have been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, Path Elements Profile and assigns, makes no guarantee, representation, assurance or warranty, express or implied, as to, and assumes no responsibility for the correctness, sufficiency or completeness of such information or answers or of the scoring of profiles, assessments, surveys, or tests contained herein. ALL ASSESSMENTS, SURVEYS, PROFILES, OR TESTS ARE PRESENTED IN AN “AS IS” CONDITION AND ANY WARRANTIES FOR FITNESS OF PURPOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
The Path™ publishes information on the Internet to enhance public access to our information. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Path expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Specific to the Path ® and other related materials: These items are not intended for use as a predictive tool for success in employment or in a particular job classification, career or vocation. Nor are they intended for use as a guaranty or warranty of success in finding a career or specific job or vocation. These items are self-discovery tools.
Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances shall Laurie Beth Jones or any of the Laurie Beth Jones entities be liable to any user on account of that user’s use or misuse of the website’s content or information. You understand and agree that you download, purchase, or otherwise obtain material through the use of this website at your own discretion and you are solely responsible for its use. Under no circumstances shall Laurie Beth Jones or its licensees be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of fluctuations in head, light, or air conditioning.
LBJ, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop due to unforeseen circumstances up to one week in advance of the scheduled workshop with full refund of any registration payment. This pertains to Path Elements Profile (PEP)TM Workshop/Train the Trainer, Path4Kids Licensed Reseller Training, Path4Teens Workshop/Train the Trainer, Path Workshop/Train the Trainer, Reseller/Trainer customized session, and any Path Coaching workshop.
Path Coach Training Program: there is no refund available for these courses. For any of the Licensed Reseller Training Programs: there is no refund available once the materials have been shipped to the trainee for a live training OR once the first call has taken place for a phone training. Before then there is a 20% refund fee applicable to any licensed member training.
LBJ, Inc. reserves the right to modify this cancellation policy with no advance notice.
1. Privacy Statement. Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. regards the privacy and security of member information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. Information Collected. When you subscribe to our newsletter or opt in for the 28-day diagnostic assessment or make a purchase from our shopping cart, register for an event, or download any of our products or services, our registration form may require you to give us your name, gender, birth date, country, zip code, time zone and email address (“Registration Data”). Demographic and profile data are also collected at our site. Generally, this information is collected through “traffic data” and may entail the use of “Cookies”, “IP addresses”, “referrers”, “system information”, or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. These methods of collecting information and the use of such information are discussed in more detail below.
4. Registration Data. We may use Registration Data to tailor and deliver the Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. service to your particular needs. A secondary use is for Laurie Beth Jones, Inc.’s ongoing research to continually improve our products. We also use Registration Data to send you information about our company and service and to keep you informed of enhancements and complementary products in which you might be interested.
6. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. They are automatically gathered by our Web server. Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
7. Referrers. A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically gathered by our web server. This information is used by Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
8. System Information. System information we gather may include time, type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site and is used by Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. only for broad demographic statistics. This information may be used by Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
9. Sharing of Information. Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. feels strongly that your personal data should only be seen by you, unless you choose to share it with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange personally identifiable data with a third party without your permission. Some of your information may be shared on an aggregate basis only, as a part of a larger set of statistics (for example, statistics that indicate the percentage of our members that are female), but that information will not be sufficient to permit the recipient to identify you. Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. may disclose personally identifiable data without your permission in the following limited circumstances: (i) if Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. is required to do so by law, or (ii) if Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. has the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable laws or comply with legal process served on Laurie Beth Jones, Inc., or to protect and defend the rights or property of Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. or another Member or to enforce the Terms of Service, (iii) Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. does disclose Path Elements Profile results during team training and development seminars and management coaching sessions in which you participate.
10. Profile result usage. Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. does reserve the right to use the profiles score for internal research and Profile result usage. Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. does reserve the right to use the profiles score for internal research validation and improvement of the assessments. All information will be confidential and not released. Any data used in research will be “blinded” not to reveal the names associated with scores. Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. may from time to time, at its discretion, check profiles for accuracy in scoring as part of overall quality control.
11. Children. Products of the Laurie Beth Jones Companies are not routinely marketed to children, and no age verification outside the provision of a credit card occurs on this site. Provision of a valid credit card is taken as evidence than at individual is authorized to purchase products and services from this site.
12. Security. Information collected by Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All of our employees are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
13. Other Web Sites and Links. This web site contains links to other web sites. Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. advertisers may also have links on this web site. The privacy practices of those advertisers or web sites linked to the Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. web site are not covered by this privacy statement and Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to the Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. web site, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices and Laurie Beth Jones has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any linked sites before signing up with and using them.
14. Communication Choices. You may elect to avoid future communications from Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your request with your Username and E-mail address. Under urgent circumstances, Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. may be required to send you information about the service or your account, but Laurie Beth Jones, Inc. will not send you unsolicited communications regarding any commercial offers or advertisements if you have opted out or discontinued the service.
Laurie Beth Jones, Inc.
1661 E. Camelback Road, Ste. 115
Phoenix, Arizona 85016 USA,
or at email@example.com
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Path Elements Profile, The Path and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.